Self-balancing Scooter Inmotion E3
2 X 800 W
Perfect adaptation to the road
Climb up to 16 degres and does not fear rough roads
Over 60,000 customizable light effects to enhance your adventure, adjustable mode, 65,535 colors to choose from.
Descent to stop it
Lift to lock it
Excessive speed alarm
Adaptive LED lighting
it turns on automatically at night
A sensor turns on the front and rear lights when night falls.
It automatically adjusts the brightness and lights up your road.
Inductive LED rear lights
High taillights for safer driving at night, dynamic turn detection ignition shows you the way.
A powerful double motor for a top speed of 18 km/h, a maximum torque of 80nm, flexible and easy to handle
Optional high handlebar to ensure your safety and ensure a smooth learning process.
- Engine Power
- Range (4) (5) (6)
- Max speed (on private land) (2) (3) (5)
- Max user weight
- Wheel diameter
- Ground clearance
- Wheel type
- Battery type
- Recharge time
- Inclination slope max
- 2 X 800 W
- up to 30 Km
- up to 18 Km/h
- 13.5 Kg
- 100 Kg
- 26.5 x 55 x 59.8 cm
- 10.5" (26.67 cm) x 2.5"
- 8 cm
- Tubeless tire
- Lithium-ion 5.5 Ah / 54 V / 300 Wh
- CE, RoHS
- ► Buy the E3
- Adaptive LED lighting, it turns on automatically at night
- In accordance with the legislation, we remind you that a civil liability insurance is compulsory for this type of vehicle
- Its use is prohibited on public roads in France
- Maximum speed acquired with a 70 kg person
- Distance acquired with a full load, a 70 kg person on a level road and a temperature of 25°C. Other conditions may affect this maximum distance. Some batteries may have significantly different results.
- There are several factors to consider when using this product. Among the most important: the driving surface and the difference in height, the weight of the user, the tire pressure, the driving style and the natural conditions (temperature, hygrometry, wind...). All these factors affect the speed and maximum distance of the product. Therefore, each user will have his own results. Test yours.
- Avoid reaching the recommended distance so as not to end your journey on foot