E-Bike and bicycle with electric assistance
(on leaving factory)
(on private land)
up to 30 Km/h
Lightweight, foldable and manoeuvrable, it is easy to hold in your hand when climbing in the metro or on the stairs.
Like the greats
Accelerator and brake on the handle. Light and horn control. Starts with a key.
Front and rear disc brakes
For added security, the P2 and P2F benefit from a high-sensitivity disc brake at the front and rear.
Design and modern lighting
Much more than just lighting, the elongated headlamp gives it a contemporary look and remarkable elegance.
P2 : up to 60km in assisted mode and 30km in all-electric mode.
It also has a USB port to charge your phone.
3 driving modes
Depending on your needs and the terrain of your road, you have the choice:
- Effort mode
- Electric assist mode
- All electric mode
Modern and clean design.
Lightweight and transportable design.
- Engine Power
- Range (4) (5) (6)
- Restricted speed (on leaving factory) (1)
- Max speed (on private land) (2) (3) (5)
- Max user weight
- Wheel diameter
- Wheel type
- Battery type
- Recharge time
- Inclination slope max
- 350 W
- up to 60km in assisted mode and 30km in all-electric mode.
- up to 25 Km/h
- up to 30 Km/h
- 17 Kg
- 120 Kg
- 102 x 105 x 48 cm
- 12" (30,48 cm)
- Inflatable tire
- Lithium-ion 7,8 Ah / 36 V / 280 Wh
- CE, RoHS
- ► Buy the P2
- This vehicle is restricted at 25 km/h on leaving factory
- In accordance with the legislation, we remind you that a civil liability insurance is compulsory for this type of vehicle
- Its use is prohibited on public roads in France
- Maximum speed acquired with a 70 kg person
- Distance acquired with a full load, a 70 kg person on a level road and a temperature of 25°C. Other conditions may affect this maximum distance. Some batteries may have significantly different results.
- There are several factors to consider when using this product. Among the most important: the driving surface and the difference in height, the weight of the user, the tire pressure, the driving style and the natural conditions (temperature, hygrometry, wind...). All these factors affect the speed and maximum distance of the product. Therefore, each user will have his own results. Test yours.
- Avoid reaching the recommended distance so as not to end your journey on foot
Notice Inmotion P2 / P2F