Power and design merged in one device. The new Inmotion V11 has been designed and imagined to accompany you on your off-road trips (in dry weather).
New era begins !
The fruit of 28 months of work has finally come to fruition :
the worlds first electric unicycle with integrated suspension for greater comfort and well-being.
Another innovation from Inmotion in the field of urban mobility.
18 inch Off-road tire
Inmotions first 18 inch wheel benefits from a large 3 inch tire for exceptional ride comfort and impeccable handling. Off-Road in dry conditions.
Thanks to their large size, they provide you with perfect comfort as well as better stability.
The new coating offers 20% more friction.
Take on climbs up to 35° incline.
3 methods combined to deliver a better supply of air to the system : conduction, convection and ventilation.
Two independent batteries for a total power of 1500 Wh.
With its dual charging port, cut the charging time in half.
(Two chargers are required. Second charger not supplied.)
Make your journeys easier on foot thanks to the integrated transport trolley. No need to carry your electric unicycle in pedestrian areas.
Engine cut-off button under the handle
With this system created by Inmotion, as soon as you raise your electric unicycle, it stops immediately and you can lift it in complete safety..
- Engine Power
- Range (4) (5) (6)
- Restricted speed (on leaving factory) (1)
- Max speed (on private land in France) (2) (3) (5)
- Max user weight
- Wheel diameter
- Wheel type
- Battery type
- Recharge time
- Inclination slope max
- 2200 W
- up to 120 Km
- up to 25 Km/h
- up to 50 Km/h
- 27 Kg
- 120 Kg
- 67,56 x 50,03 x 19,99 cm
- 18" (45,72 cm) x 3"
- Inflatable tire
- Lithium-ion 17,8 Ah / 84 V / 1500 Wh
- Approx 10h (5h Dual-charge)
- ► Buy the V11
- This vehicle is restricted at 25 km/h on leaving factory
- In accordance with the legislation, we remind you that a civil liability insurance is compulsory for this type of vehicle
- Its use is prohibited on public roads in France
- Maximum speed acquired with a 70 kg person
- Distance acquired with a full load, a 70 kg person on a level road and a temperature of 25°C. Other conditions may affect this maximum distance. Some batteries may have significantly different results.
- There are several factors to consider when using this product. Among the most important: the driving surface and the difference in height, the weight of the user, the tire pressure, the driving style and the natural conditions (temperature, hygrometry, wind...). All these factors affect the speed and maximum distance of the product. Therefore, each user will have his own results. Test yours.
- Avoid reaching the recommended distance so as not to end your journey on foot