- Switch between km/h and Mph
- Remaining battery capacity
- Three riding modes
- Real-time speed
Easy folding in 3 seconds
Take it anywhere you want with easy 2-step folding.
Rear disc brake and front EBS brake
Protect yourself effectively in the blink of an eye., With braking energy recovery.
Automatic turn signals
For your safety and that of others, the automatic flashing light activates and flashes when you take a turn.
The powerful front engine can generate tonic power to climb slopes of up to 30%.
A bright duo
A headlight consisting of 2 x 1.25W LED bulbs to perfectly illuminate your road.
The L9's footrest will give you the ultimate in driving comfort. Wide enough to fit the 2 feet.
A simple charge to last a long time
High capacity 675Wh lithium battery with several protection mechanisms.
Save charging time with dual-charge.
(Second charger not supplied is necessary)
The super compact and efficient dual suspension design can absorb shock even on rough terrain.
- Engine Power
- Range (4) (5) (6)
- Restricted speed (on leaving factory) (1)
- Max speed (on private land in France) (2) (3) (5)
- Max user weight
- Wheel diameter
- Wheel type
- Battery type
- Recharge time
- Inclination slope max
- 500 W
- up to 80 Km
- up to 25 Km/h
- up to 30 Km/h
- 24 Kg
- 140 Kg
- 130.7 x 52 x 127.5 cm
- 10" (25,4 cm)
- Tubeless tire
- Lithium-ion 12.5 Ah / 54 V / 675 Wh
- Approx 7h (3h30 Dual-charge)
- ► Buy the L9
- This vehicle is restricted at 25 km/h on leaving factory
- In accordance with the legislation, we remind you that a civil liability insurance is compulsory for this type of vehicle
- Its use is prohibited on public roads in France
- Maximum speed acquired with a 70 kg person
- Distance acquired with a full load, a 70 kg person on a level road and a temperature of 25°C. Other conditions may affect this maximum distance. Some batteries may have significantly different results.
- There are several factors to consider when using this product. Among the most important: the driving surface and the difference in height, the weight of the user, the tire pressure, the driving style and the natural conditions (temperature, hygrometry, wind...). All these factors affect the speed and maximum distance of the product. Therefore, each user will have his own results. Test yours.
- Avoid reaching the recommended distance so as not to end your journey on foot
- The Dual-charge function requires a second charger not supplied.