Light and easy to handle!
Finesse combined with power
Very design and smooth driving, its a little bomb: 25km/h on max speed
For the range, it takes you up to 30km
Innovative: engine cut-off button under the handle
Thanks to this innovation, your electric unicycle obeys your finger!
With this system created by Inmotion, as soon as you lift your electric unicycle, it stops immediately and you can lift it safely.
Built-in lighting to see and be seen
A powerful LED headlight at the front to break the darkness.
The V5F comes with front and rear LED strip lights to signal your presence.
Make your walk easier thanks to the trolley supplied with your electric unicycle..
You can find the list of our accessories HERE ».
Additional protections signed Inmotion
These electric unicycles are equipped by default with lateral cushions between the legs.
Access hatch to the inflation valve
Raise, inflate, lower : Nothing is easier than to inflate your wheel thanks to the access hatch imagined by Inmotion.
- Engine Power
- Range (4) (5) (6)
- Max speed (on private land in France) (2) (3) (5)
- Max user weight
- Wheel diameter
- Wheel type
- Battery type
- Recharge time
- Inclination slope max
- 550 W
- up to 30 Km
- up to 25 Km/h
- 12 Kg
- 120 Kg
- 41 x 48,1 x 14,9 cm
- 14” (35,84 cm)
- Inflatable tire
- Lithium-ion 4 Ah / 72 V / 288 Wh
- ► Buy the V5F
- This vehicle is restricted at 25 km/h on leaving factory
- In accordance with the legislation, we remind you that a civil liability insurance is compulsory for this type of vehicle
- Its use is prohibited on public roads in France
- Maximum speed acquired with a 70 kg person
- Distance acquired with a full load, a 70 kg person on a level road and a temperature of 25°C. Other conditions may affect this maximum distance. Some batteries may have significantly different results.
- There are several factors to consider when using this product. Among the most important: the driving surface and the difference in height, the weight of the user, the tire pressure, the driving style and the natural conditions (temperature, hygrometry, wind...). All these factors affect the speed and maximum distance of the product. Therefore, each user will have his own results. Test yours.
- Avoid reaching the recommended distance so as not to end your journey on foot