Brighten them up to your liking!
A masterpiece of modern transport
Elegance embodied, from inside to outside.
Impressive specificities in a small format full of finesse.
Each of the V8 is different
You can customize your electric unicycle in conjunction with your mood. Choose the colors you prefer: soft pink, solitary brown, sunshine orange, ... Multicolored LED lamps can be configured with various lighting effects. No limit to your imagination for exceptional personalization.
A successful making for all lovers of electric unicycles.
The optimal height of the pedals allows for various wide movements while the flexible distribution of gravity gives your ride a feeling of escape.
Freedom of movement.
Placed under the handle, the engine cut-off button created by Inmotion has been designed for your safety and that of the unicycle.
Visibility day and night.
Press the power button to turn on the headlight which help you travel freely at night and safe.
- Engine Power
- Range (4) (5) (6)
- Restricted speed (on leaving factory) (1)
- Max speed (on private land in France) (2) (3) (5)
- Max user weight
- Wheel diameter
- Wheel type
- Battery type
- Recharge time
- Inclination slope max
- 1000 W
- up to 50 Km
- up to 25 Km/h
- up to 35 Km/h
- 14,5 Kg
- 120 Kg
- 53,8 x 46,2 x 14,8 cm
- 16" (40,64 cm) x 2,125"
- Inflatable tire
- Lithium-ion 7 Ah / 72 V / 518 Wh
- ► Buy the V8F
- This vehicle is restricted at 25 km/h on leaving factory
- In accordance with the legislation, we remind you that a civil liability insurance is compulsory for this type of vehicle
- Its use is prohibited on public roads in France
- Maximum speed acquired with a 70 kg person
- Distance acquired with a full load, a 70 kg person on a level road and a temperature of 25°C. Other conditions may affect this maximum distance. Some batteries may have significantly different results.
- There are several factors to consider when using this product. Among the most important: the driving surface and the difference in height, the weight of the user, the tire pressure, the driving style and the natural conditions (temperature, hygrometry, wind...). All these factors affect the speed and maximum distance of the product. Therefore, each user will have his own results. Test yours.
- Avoid reaching the recommended distance so as not to end your journey on foot