The new generation of e-mobility
Lightweight, foldable and manoeuvrable, it is easy to hold in your hand when climbing in the metro or on the stairs.
Like the greats
Accelerator and brake on the handle. Light and horn control.
Design and modern lighting
For added safety, the P1F benefits from a high-sensitivity disc brake at the front and rear.
Aesthetic and comfortable seat
Leather look and colored stitching. Soft foam. Ergonomic shape.
Up to 40km of range
Insulating protection for a longer life of your LG battery. It also has a USB port to charge your phone.
Lightweight and transportable design.
Modern and clean design.
- Engine Power
- Range (4) (5) (6)
- Restricted speed (on leaving factory) (1)
- Max speed (on private land) (2) (3) (5)
- Max user weight
- Wheel diameter
- Wheel type
- Battery type
- Recharge time
- Inclination slope max
- 350 W
- up to 40 Km
- up to 25 Km/h
- up to 30 Km/h
- 12.5 Kg
- 120 Kg
- 90,6 x 95,6 x 48 cm
- Front 12" (30,48 cm)
Rear 10" (25,4 cm)
- Inflatable tire
- Lithium-ion 8.7 Ah / 36 V / 313 Wh
- ► Buy the P1F
- This vehicle is restricted at 25 km/h on leaving factory
- In accordance with the legislation, we remind you that a civil liability insurance is compulsory for this type of vehicle
- Its use is prohibited on public roads in France
- Maximum speed acquired with a 70 kg person
- Distance acquired with a full load, a 70 kg person on a level road and a temperature of 25°C. Other conditions may affect this maximum distance. Some batteries may have significantly different results.
- There are several factors to consider when using this product. Among the most important: the driving surface and the difference in height, the weight of the user, the tire pressure, the driving style and the natural conditions (temperature, hygrometry, wind...). All these factors affect the speed and maximum distance of the product. Therefore, each user will have his own results. Test yours.
- Avoid reaching the recommended distance so as not to end your journey on foot